· Chocolate Fix- start from the beginner level, and slowly start advancing (if kids are stuck, help them out with hints)
· Rush Hour- take turns moving the cars
· Hoppers- beginner level
· IZZI- give the kids some time to play around and make some designs with it, taking turns adding one block to the pattern every time
· Shape Shuffle
· Inverse Nim
· War with cards- each partner takes out two cards, and whoevers add up to more, takes everything
· If there is any time left, play robot, or 20 questions, depending on the kids’ mood.